- Evaluation and treatment of disabilities caused by trauma, disease and post operative deficits.
- Manual treatment and modalities to promote healing.
- Therapeutic exercise to rehabilitate the injured, post operative diseased disability to promote range of motion, strength and functional restoration.
- Promote fitness and healthy lifestyles.
- Assistance in achieving optimal movement for activities of daily living, recreation and sports activities.
- Specializes in orthopedics, sports medicine, geriatrics, gait, balance disturbances and pre and post operative care.
PERSONAL TRAINING SERVICES
To become a Gym member of NEKPT, you can inquire at the office, fill out the appropriate fitness questionnaire and waiver forms and make an appointment with one of our Trainers. The fee for your Training Session and first month gym membership should be paid prior to the start of your program. Your first appointment will be approximately 1-1/2 hours long and will consist of designing an introductory program using the cardiovascular and strength training equipment. You will learn how to set your seat adjustments and how much weight and how many repetitions to use, for the weights and what the appropriate resistance and time you should be setting for the cardiovascular machines. Upon completion of the first training session, you should be comfortable enough to use the machines on the follow-up visits on your own. However, should you need more assistance, there is always a staff member available to answer questions. You can set up more training sessions if you feel that you need the aid, or want to change up your program, by contacting a trainer through the office. Follow-up visits will be subject to an hourly fee. The Staff of NEKPT is here to help you with your Physical Therapy needs as well as Fitness needs.